3D Sunpipe Luxloop Demo (Virtual reality goggles required - Demo available on request): Click on the following image to start the tour.
2D Sunpipe LuxLoop Demo: Click on the following image to start the tour.
Sunpipe LuxLoop Tour Guide
Monodraught's virtual reality tour (2D or 3D applications) wants to give you a better understanding of what Sunpipe and Sunpipe LuxLoop are and how they will look on your roof, where they can be installed, Before and After environments, Installation videos and Day to Night transition animations which show how both natural and LED lighting come together to provide the healthiest lighting available.
The following options describe what you can do:
- MENU: Once you are in, you can zoom in and out (available on 2D) and move to any direction. If you go to the bottom of the environment, you will see a "Menu icon". For those using the virtual reality goggles, you need to place the cross on top of the icon by focusing on it for a few seconds. For those on 2D, just click on the "Menu" icon. Once on the "Menu" you will have access to:
- Residential: If you look up to the ceiling, you will have access to "Before and After" views and you could also go to the "Roof" from here. You can also go to "Home" through the door.
- Residential Roof: From here you can access to "Installation" (animation), "Commercial" or "Commercial Roof". "Menu" is always available.
- Day to Night: This is available from "Home" and show how the Sunpipe and LED work together from day to night.
- Commercial: It has the same options as "Residential" but in a different environment and with more systems per room.
- Commercial Roof: It has the same options as "Residential Roof" but with a different roof tile.
Sunpipe LuxLoop Videos
These are all interactive so you can move the image as the video is playing. They are also integrated on the virtual reality tour.